Write it, Sing it, Keep it!is a project commissioned by Make Some Noise which managed and delivered by Pulse For Music, that helps groups of families to write, perform and record an original piece of music or song. The focus of the programme is on giving the participants complete creative control and ownership in the writing of their son.
- Pulse For Music is delivering Family Learning Days across Staffordshire.
- Activities during the day will include percussion and beats, making own your percussion, lyric writing, exploring musical instruments, singing and performing and recording their own song.
- Participants will be guided through this song-writing process by the music leaders and their song can be performed and recorded.
- Each family will also be sent a copy of their recorded song on CD to keep.
- Small instrument pack to take home.
- The programme will equip participants with new ideas and techniques to create their own song.
- Write it, Sing it, Keep it! Includes exciting activities based around different musical elements that are designed to build on existing musical knowledge.
- Gives creative ideas to families for fun, musical activities at home.
This commissioning process will be open to tender shortly. If you are an organisation or Music Leader interested in delivering this project, please keep an eye on the opportunities page for information.
|Write it, Sing it. Keep it at Brampton Park
Pulse for Music back to deliver their music workshop Write it, Sing it. Keep it
|Read Full Story