Make Some Noise is a charity delivering high quality, creative, fun and engaging early years programmes providing music and movement sessions in a variety of settings in Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, Shropshire, the Black Country and the wider West Midlands.
We are currently looking for Early Years Practitioners whose main focus will be to lead baby and toddler music sessions in North Staffordshire, Donnington and Ternhill in Shropshire and Kineton in Warwickshire.
You must be able to commit to a minimum of one day per week (including during school holidays) to support our expanding programmes. Sessions will be 4 hours long, include newborns and toddlers.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS),
- Experience in leading early years music classes/workshops
- Are familiar with early years music repertoire (songs, rhymes, games, activities)
- Confidence in building positive, supportive and ongoing relationships with children and their families
- A friendly, responsive and adaptable approach to children’s musical ideas and interactions
- Able to travel independently to sessions in areas shown above.
This is a freelance role and we will undertake an Enhanced (with barred list) DBS check before we offer you any contracts.
TO APPLY: Please download and read the documents below. Please return the completed application form to email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted. We look forward to hearing from you.