Make Some Noise believe music can inspire children, young people, families and teachers and for many is also a catalyst for positive change, especially for those who are dealing with challenges in their life.
Our highly professional musicians work with a variety of groups from babies, toddlers and their families, to challenging or excluded young people, in youth settings, community venues, theatres, schools or specialist units helping to build confidence, skills and experience in music making. We also provide a wide range of team building and business workshops and can flex our service to suit your needs.
Every Make Some Noise project achieves specific outcomes for children and young people. Examples of specific outcomes include:
- Improved communication skills
- Improved access to music making opportunities
- Increased confidence to express own views and opinions
- Increased engagement of isolated young people in music making
- Develop participants’ musical skills and understanding
- Improved team-working skills
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved language and literacy of under-5’s at risk of delay